Center for Behavioral Health
Inpatient Acute Care at Center for Behavioral Health is designed to meet needs of individuals in crisis. The mission of our facility is to provide quality services that consistently meet and exceed the expectations of patients, families, referral sources, payers, and partners. Inpatient services are offered for individuals 18 and older who meet inpatient criteria.
Our facility provides intensive, state-of- the-industry, inpatient treatment for individuals suffering from mental health disorders such as anxiety, major depression, mood and behavioral disturbances, as well as other disorders that may force an individual into crisis.
We now offer:
- New private rooms
- Spacious newly renovated Semi- Private rooms (completed 2020)
- State of the art safety monitoring systems
- Expanded staff
- One on one counseling with licensed Psychiatric NP’s, Social Workers, CRNP’s and MD’s
Common symptoms often include, however are not limited to:
- Sudden or progressive memory loss
- Poor impulse control
- Self Injurious behavior
- Suicide/ Homicide attempt
- Manic behavior
- Sleep Disturbances
- Flight of Ideas
- Impaired ability to make decisions
- Commanding hallucinations
Center for Behavioral Health continues to provide Civil Involuntary Detention if needed of an individual, whom as a result of mental illness, may be harmful to themselves or others.