Currently we have no positions open!
Position: Behavioral Health RN or LPN Intake / Admissions Coordinator Night Shift
Are you a passionate Nursing Leader looking for an exciting opportunity? We would love to talk with you! We are looking for a night shift LPN or RN to join our team for a dual role as Admissions Coordinator and a small patient assignment. We’d love for you to consider an opportunity in our hospital and carry out our vision of bringing communities, healthcare providers, and families together to improve behavioral health, one patient at a time.
Work Shift: 12-hour Night Shift
Job Type: Full Time
Center for Behavioral Health Osage Beach is a 16-bed inpatient, free standing Adult Psychiatric hospital that specializes in treating Anxiety, Major Depression, Mood disturbances, Psychosis, and other mental health illnesses. Find out more about us at Center for Behavioral Health Osage Beach
What you will need:
Education: Bachelor or Associate Degree from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Licensed and registered to practice as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse in the state employed. Preferred Experience: Minimum of one (1) year experience in psychiatric nursing.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Computer literate.
- One-year experience working in a similar position, or one year of clinical experience with the primary population served by the program
- Certified in CPR.
- Eligible and acceptable to meet the expectations of the Hospital
What you will be doing:
- The duties of the RN / LPN shall be in keeping with accepted standards for the state employed and the rules and regulations of the Hospital
- Patient Care and Professional Responsibilities
- Answer and screen calls from referral sources.
- Complete paperwork for all referral calls, documenting all information so that an accurate decision can be made by the provider for appropriateness of hospital services.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge and use throughout the intake process of reported medical information, including but not limited to medications, tests, behaviors and history.
- Communicate effectively with providers and nursing staff to ensure efficient and appropriate admissions.
What we will provide for you:
- Tuition reimbursement available
- Small hospital BIG opportunities
- ETO (3 weeks accrued vacation time your first year)
- Sick leave and Family Sick leave
- Competitive benefits package, including 401K match
- The Health and Happiness of our employees is a top priority
- Casual environment, great staff to patient ratio
Center for Behavioral Health Osage Beach: Mission Statement
The Center for Behavioral Health Osage Beach will operate a “state of the industry” treatment facility that provides specialized treatment services designed to continually improve in quality and cost effectiveness. Patient care services will be provided by a multidisciplinary treatment team of professionals utilizing current, research-based, Best Practice protocols designed to achieve maximum therapeutic benefit for each patient entrusted to its care.
Inpatient Acute Care at Center for Behavioral Health Osage Beach is designed to meet needs of individuals in crisis. The mission of our facility is to provide quality services that consistently meet and exceed the expectations of patients, families, referral sources, payers, and partners. Inpatient services are offered for individuals 18 and older who meet inpatient criteria.